Join ... DALE POBEGA'S FREE ESL CLUB ... ON FACEBOOK
You can keep up your English through the Summer Holidays at our new site on Facebook!
Click here to LOGIN or SIGN UP FOR Dale Pobega's Free ESL Club on Facebook
VIDEO LESSON MESSAGES
I will leave VIDEO MESSAGES through the holidays. I will share links which will help you with your English. We will also do some ONLINE DICTATION and PRONUNCIATION work.
You can ask me questions. You can chat. You can meet new friends. You can leave messages. You can leave photos and videos. Join our network. Your friends and family from around the world can join us too.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO?
I will show you how to join and use Facebook in class this week. If you are not in my class ...
1) Join Facebook at www.facebook.com
3) SEARCH for us by typing in DALE POBEGA'S FREE ESL CLUB
4) Apply to join (and don't worry ... you can leave the group whenever you like)
We will do some dictation work over the Summer holidays. Join Facebook, do not miss out!
I will give you the link to the Dictation from our Facebook page.
Here is Dictation #1 , a story written by Level 1 students, playing a picture game in class.
1) Click here to download the DICTATION.
2) Print it out.
3) Fold it in half so you cannot see the whole story.
4) If you are a Level 1 or Level 2 student, fill in the gaps when you listen.
5) If you are a Level 3 student, fill in the gaps but listen again and try to write the whole story without looking at the complete story.
6) Listen to Dictation#1: Love Story ... play as many times as you like. Click here.
STUDENT PORTRAIT - TANU FROM BANGLADESH
We now have many student friends from around the world in our club. There are students from Argentina, China, Cambodia, El Salvador, Egypt, Ethiopia, Mexico, Uruguay, and Vietnam.
Come and meet Tanu on Facebook. She is our first club member from Bangladesh. Here is Tanu speaking about her new year resolutions:
What do you know about Bangladesh?
Read this article on Simple English Wikipedia to find out more.
Let's talk about Bangladesh on our Facebook site.